Quality Management Systems Lead.
Job no: 492862
Work type: Full time
Categories: Commercial & Industrial
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
Our Commercial & Industrial line of business is currently seeking a Quality Management Systems Lead to join the team based in our St Kilda Road Office. This is a national role which presents an opportunity for a driven individual to play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of quality assets and being a critical link across the business.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this role will be responsible for the day to day management of our Quality Management System, including ongoing development and improvements to the system.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 certification across all aspects of the Quality Management System and maintenance of the certification
- Maintaining the Business Process Manual
- Developing, implementing and maintaining quality assurance documentation
- Implementing training around quality assurance
- Leading the development, implementation and maintenance of policies, systems and procedures
- Auditing quality management across the business
- Monitoring onsite construction work to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and compliance with relevant standards and industry guidelines is upheld
- Preparing defect reports
- Analysing and reporting on risks to overall project quality and completion
- Regular site visits to review onsite activities and promote continual quality improvement and compliance
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or at least 5 years’ experience within the construction industry in a Quality Assurance or equivalent role
- A qualification as an accredited Auditor of ISO 9001 Systems (highly advantageous)
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of ISO 9001, as well as relevant codes and standards for commercial and industrial construction
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards for commercial and industrial construction
- Experience with SAP, Aconex and defect management applications (highly desirable)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- A strong customer service focus
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend