Job no: 494918
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
We are currently seeking a well presented and experienced Receptionist to join our Rhodes Head Office. Reporting to the HR Manager, the Receptionist will be responsible for greeting visitors and responding to telephone calls.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Greeting and signing in visitors
- Assigning security cards and car park management
- Answering the switchboard
- Organising mail and booking couriers
- Maintaining the reception area and meeting rooms
- Preparing purchase orders, checking invoices, vendor setup in SAP and assisting with coding and posting expenses
- Coordinating travel and ordering stationary supplies
- Other administrative duties as required
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Previous experience as a Receptionist or in a similar role
- Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent phone manner
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt to change
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend