Job no: 494930
Work type: Full time
Categories: Investment Property
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Investment Property line of business is currently seeking an Operations Manager to join the team based in our St Kilda Road Office. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager the Operations Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of building services, statutory compliance and risk management in their allocated portfolio.
A key objective of this role will be the delivery of exceptional customer service and a focus on maximising the operational performance of the assets.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Record, track and rectify all maintenance and building services issues
- Advise on improvements where possible
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and update safety manuals/risk registers
- Conduct regular inspections for safety, risk and building performance
- Ensure service and contractual agreements are being met
- Property management for the allocated portfolio
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Assist in the preparation of capital expenditure and operational budgets
- Prepare sustainability upgrade recommendations and evaluations
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Prior facilities management experience, preferably in a similar role with a focus on industrial and commercial assets
- A relevant technical qualification – engineering degree, trade qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrated commercial acumen around budgets, operational plans, contracts and commercial agreements
- Proficient negotiation and conflict resolution skills, with demonstrable experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend