Shared Services Representative.
Job no: 494940
Work type: Contract
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Corporate Finance team is currently seeking a Shared Services Representative to join the team based in our Rhodes Office for a 6 month contract. Reporting to the Team Leader, the Shared Services Representative will be responsible for providing support to the Invoice Processing team to ensure delivery of high quality, accurate and timely service to both internal and external customers.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Management of the Shared Service Invoice submission inbox including the sorting and distribution of mail
- Scanning, uploading and sorting of invoices and progress claims
- Validating and confirming invoices
- Handling supplier queries and maintaining relationships
- Managing Exceptions on a daily basis and communicating with relevant parties to resolve issues
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance (highly advantageous)
- Previous experience in a Shared Services environment including in a fast paced automated Accounts Payable environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience using SAP would be highly regarded
- A rigorous and methodical approach with an eye for detail
- A strong team player with the ability to take ownership of tasks
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend