Job no: 495961
Work type: Full time
Categories: Investment Property
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world
The Investment Property line of business are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join the team based in our Collins St Office. Reporting to the Senior Property Manager, the Property Manager will be responsible for providing support to the Asset Management of 357 Collins Street, Melbourne.
A key objective of this role will be the delivery of exceptional customer service to the asset owners and customers. As the successful applicant, you will be experienced in all aspects of property management.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Communication with key stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets, audits and reconciliations
- Arrears management and receipting of rent
- Lease administration
- Preparation of monthly reporting, financial data, budget data, etc.
- Responding to maintenance requests
- Asset and Tenant management
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A current Agents Representative licence
- Previous administration experience in real estate or legal environments
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite
- A passion for developing a career in the property industry
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend