SAP Technical Analyst.
Job no: 495983
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Corporate IT team are currently seeking an experienced SAP Technical Analyst to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the IT Operations and Technology Manager, the SAP Technical Analyst will be responsible for NetWeaver, ABAP and Java systems supporting a variety of SAP functional environments.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Ensure environment readiness to support and enable new projects
- Plan and Deliver to the SAP solutions roadmap
- Implement, upgrade and patch SAP systems
- Complete technical documentation covering design, build and support
- Investigate and resolve incidents, undertake root cause analysis, work with SAP Support
- Manage system transports following proper change control processes
- Monitor for failures and aim to ensure environment stability
- Forward plan for performance optimisation
- Collaborate with other IT team members and business stakeholders
- Mentor junior team members
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT combined with significant prior experience in SAP Basis Administration
- Demonstrated understanding of SAP environments and modules in ECC, BW, BO, XI/PI, CRM, EP, Fiori, Persona, OpenText VIM, C4C/Hybris, SuccessFactors, Hana Cloud Connectors, Solution Manager & SSL/SSO
- Prior experience in troubleshooting system performance and system installations in an SAP environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend