Project Marketing Manager - 12 month contract.
Job no: 496991
Work type: Contract
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Residential line of business are currently seeking an experienced Project Marketing Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes office for a 12 month maternity leave contract. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Project Marketing Manager, will be responsible for administering the strategic planning and execution of marketing activities within the agreed budget and time frame for a highly successful new mixed-use residential community in Sydney’s south-west.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the release of media, sales and marketing material
- Monitor and measure lead volumes and conversion
- Provide reporting on activity and sales performance
- Collaborate with the contact centre around project info and plans
- Coordinate website, eDM and other media channels
- Prepare and deliver on strategic marketing plans
- Undertake market research as required
- Conduct focus groups and opinion surveys
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Develop and implement strategic innovative advertising campaigns to achieve set sales targets
- A relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, advertising or communications
- Demonstrated experience working in the Property Development Industry in a marketing capacity
- Intermediate skills with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Indesign/Illustrator will be considered highly advantageous
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion to achieve excellent sales and customer service results
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable attitude and be a team player
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend