Job no: 496994
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Frasers Melbourne Office is currently seeking a Receptionist to join the team based on St Kilda Road. Reporting to the Office Manager, the Receptionist will be responsible for being the face and voice of our Victorian office along with providing a wide range of administrative support to the team.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Responding to calls and visitors in a timely manner
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Arranging couriers
- Ordering stationery
- Overseeing and managing the meeting rooms
- Managing in-building car park bookings
- Assisting in setting up meetings and events as required
- Administration support for the sales and marketing team
As the ideal applicant, you will possess:
- Previous experience in an administration and/or reception role for a professional services organisation
- High level of personal presentation
- A pro-active and diligent work ethic
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend