Construction Supervisor - Finishing.
Job no: 498003
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world
The Residential Development team in Melbourne are seeking an experienced Construction Supervisor to join the team at Burwood. Reporting to the Construction Manager, this role will be focused on the finishing stages while maintaining responsibility for implementing and administering effective building management strategies that will ensure the completion of projects on time, budget and to standard.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Manage all required trades
- Manage site cost control
- Regular progress checks, reviews of build quality and quality assurance
- Ensure that construction is progressing to the project plan and program
- Regular reporting on site progress and issues
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and trades
- Provide exceptional customer service
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Builders license or supervisors certificate
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with residential projects
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed abilities in stakeholder/relationship management
- A passion for delivering residential projects
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend