Job no: 499019
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Residential line of business are currently seeking a Facilities Manager to join the building management team based at our Central Park site. Reporting to the Senior Facilities Manager, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of a high quality service to our tenants and supporting the building management team.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with regular building inspections
- Handling resident enquiries
- Coordinating defect management and the appropriate contractors
- Maintaining the key register
- Attending committee meetings
- Undertaking minor maintenance works
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Prior experience in residential building management
- Enthusiastic and customer focussed attitude
- Highly developed abilities in stakeholder/relationship management
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office suite
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend