Senior Facilities Manager.
Job no: 499029
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Residential line of business are currently seeking aSenior Facilities Manager to join the team at our Central Park location. Reporting to the Manager Residential Facilities Management, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for providing a high quality service to tenants and owners of their allocated site.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Regular building inspections
- Handling resident enquiries
- Coordinating defect rectification
- Maintenance of the key register and security key audits
- Management of common facilities
- Regular reporting
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally and externally
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Previous experience in Residential building management
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite
- A passion for developing a career in the property industry
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend