Assistant Development Manager.
Job no: 499031
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Residential line of business is currently seeking an Assistant Development Manager (ADM) to join the team based in our St Kilda Rd Office. Reporting to the Development Director, the ADM will be responsible for providing support to the development team through the assessment, planning, feasibility and delivery of residential land projects.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Project plan, budget and financial control responsibility
- Prepare status reports and forecasts
- Assist in project design briefs, design meetings and development actions
- Prepare contracts, legal documentation and liaise with legal consultants
- Manage relationships with external consultants
- Assist in building procurement activities
- Attend and provide input to sales and marketing actions
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a property related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of residential projects
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed abilities in stakeholder/relationship management
- Strong commercial acumen
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend