Project Manager - Property Development.
Job no: 499034
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Residential line of business are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team based in our South Brisbane Office. Reporting to the Construction Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for multiple tasks and projects, including construction management of our ongoing build of Cova on Hope Island and shaping the development of the new neighbourhood Carina in Brisbane’s eastern corridor.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
• Project planning, budget and financial control
• Engage with Design and Development Managers to achieve design objectives
• Prepare tender documentation
• Manage contracts and legal documentation
• Manage external contractors across builds
• Construction management of assigned projects
• Assist in the marketing and sales strategy
• Develop and maintain key relationships
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
• A relevant tertiary qualification in property and construction discipline
• Demonstrated experience of at least 2 years in a similar project management role preferably in the construction and/or property development industry
• Knowledge of Building Codes Australia, local authority and Fire Brigade requirements
• Strong commercial acumen
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Current driver’s license and own vehicle
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend