Senior Centre Manager - Retail - Sydney.
Job no: 499035
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $33 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
Two of our flagship greenfield retail developments in Sydney’s South/West currently under development will launch successively.
Eastern Creek Quarter will launch with a Super-Neighbourhood centre serving the needs of the local community with a curated entertainment and food offering.
Ed.Square Town Centre is set to become a regionally significant community and a benchmark in mixed use development.
We are seeking a highly experienced Centre Manager who is passionate about innovative shopping experiences and is keen to take ownership of the successful launch and on-going management of these assets.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Financial planning, reporting and management of both assets including budgets, audits and reconciliations
- Building relationships with retailers, customers, residents and other internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrating a passion, commitment and ‘can do’ approach to dealing with customers, based on clear and precise communications.
- Implementing policies and manage to ensure a well presented, safe and sustainable retail centre
- Working with National Marketing to formulate strategy for execution by centre teams
- Implementing any operational sustainability initiatives across the asset working with retailers to minimise their footprint
- Ensuring accurate lease and property administration
- Guiding and development of Centre teams
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Significant experience managing neighbourhood or sub-regional retail assets is essential
- Experience working in mixed use assets is highly beneficial
- Demonstrated experience working in and managing small, high performance teams
- A current Certificate of Registration or Licence
- A vast knowledge of the Centre market demographics and trends
- Excellent people management skills
- Be a reliable, enthusiastic and dedicated self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for and the company you like to be a part of, we like to hear from you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now