Retail Marketing Assistant.
Job no: 499040
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $33 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
We are currently seeking a passionate Marketing Assistant for our soon to be opening, state-of-the-art Shopping Centre, which is part of our newly developed, iconic neighbourhood, Burwood Brickworks. In this 18-months-contract role you will assist the Centre Manager and the National Marketing Team in order to promote this asset and ensure its ongoing success.
This role will see your responsibilities include but not be limited to:
• Supporting the marketing team to execute the annual marketing plan
• Assisting with event execution
• Creating content for digital and social media platforms
• Liaising with retailers to support their businesses
• Supporting the asset team with day to day running of the asset
• Ad-hoc administrative tasks
• Assisting with customer enquiry and monthly reporting.
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
• A relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, advertising or communications
• Previous experience in a junior Marketing type role, ideally with exposure to event management, PR and social media
• Intermediate skills with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Experience with Indesign/Illustrator will be considered highly advantageous
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• A passion to achieve excellent customer service experience
• An enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable attitude and be a team player
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now