Job no: 499045
Work type: Contract, Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $33 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
Frasers Property Australia operate a fully integrated built form delivery model across our land and housing projects. Our NSW Residential Housing business incorporates design, estimating, development & construction teams that deliver two and three storey detached, semidetached, attached and studio or ‘mews fronting’ dwellings across our NSW projects.
The NSW Housing business are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Technician to join the team based in our Rhodes Office for a 12 month parental leave contract. Reporting to the Production Manager, the Architectural Technician will be responsible for shaping the architectural direction of the business and ensuring excellence in all stages of project delivery.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Master plan and streetscape super lots
- Product design and development
- Coordinate New Product Value Management and Sign Offs
- Architectural detailing
- Coordinate schedules
- Ensure consistency across all project stages
- Identify design opportunities and efficiencies
- Ensure all regulatory and statutory requirements are met
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in design, architecture or similar
- Demonstrated experience in urban design, precinct planning and façade streetscape design
- Working knowledge of the BCA and Australian standards
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD
- Understanding of sustainability and its industry application
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend