Job no: 499050
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world
The Residential business unit is currently seeking a Development Manager specialising in Civil, Servicing and Infrastructure design and delivery to join the team based at our Shell Cove Office. Reporting to the Senior Development Manager and Development Director, the Development Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of land development stages against Frasers Property financial and quality standards.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Manage the forecast and budget for each stage Manage and monitor programme regularly
- Manage the DA and CC documentation and approval process with the relevant consultants and authorities
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, including consultants, local authorities and contractors
- Achieve development and planning approvals
- Prepare contracts and legal documentation in conjunction with solicitors
- Assist the Construction Team
- Participate in sales and marketing strategy
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a property related discipline such as Civil Engineering, Property Economics, Commerce, Construction Management, etc.
- Previous experience working on large scale greenfield and/or infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team focus and relationship management abilities
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend