Project Manager (Infrastructure).
Job no: 499057
Work type: Contract
Categories: Commercial & Industrial
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $33 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Commercial & Industrial line of business are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager (Infrastructure) to join the team based in our St Kilda Road office on a 12 months contract. Reporting to the Construction Manager, the Project Manager (Infrastructure) will have overall responsibility for the management of specific project(s) objectives for OH&S compliance, financial targets and timely completion.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Project development: management of head contractors, consultants and project delivery team to achieve all project objectives
- Management of project tendering, tender recommendations and approvals and engagement of contractors, consultants and authorities
- Monthly internal project reporting
- Management of ongoing project design to ensure all stakeholder requirements are satisfied
- Coordinating and liaising with Authorities in regards to authority agreements, approvals/permits and certifications
- Overall management of project financials and contract administration
- Develop and maintain key relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated experience in a similar project management role in industrial land development / subdivision
- Thorough understanding of project financial requirements and financial reporting
- Highly skilled in project reporting (program, financial, risks and opportunities)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, SAP and Aconex
- Strategic analytical approach and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of Australian Standards and Council planning requirements
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend