Contract Administrator (Infrastructure).
Job no: 499058
Work type: Contract
Categories: Commercial & Industrial
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $33 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Commercial and Industrial (C&I) line of business are currently seeking an experienced Infrastructure Contract Administrator to join the team based in our St Kilda Road Office on a 12-month contract to work on a broad acre industrial subdivision project.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Contract Administrator will be responsible for assisting in commercial, contractual and financial outcomes in accordance with the project objectives.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assist in the design process where required
- Assist with planning and authority approvals
- Prepare and manage project budgets
- Preparation of monthly project reports
- Management of contractors (principal and subcontract) from a contractual and financial perspective
- Assessment and management of contract claims, variations and reconciliations
- Regular collaboration and support to relevant internal stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Design & Construction experience on industrial subdivision projects in a role as Site Engineer or Contract Administrator
- Highly skilled in project reporting (program, financial, risks and opportunities)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite, SAP and Aconex
- Well-developed strategic and commercial acumen
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend