Project Engineer, Infrastructure.
Job no: 499063
Work type: Full time
Categories: Commercial & Industrial
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $33 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Commercial and Industrial (C&I) business (southern region) are currently seeking an Infrastructure Project Engineer to work on design and authority liaison required to activate upcoming estate developments.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating planning and infrastructure processes and approvals, engagement with authorities and the management of key consultants. Furthermore, you will be responsible for design management, management of project documentation as well as commercial and financial management across a range of developments.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Provide advice on planning and development processes and approvals
- Assist with development applications either directly or through consultants
- Assist in the investigation of likely acquisitions
- Provide accurate advice in respect to likely developments
- Maintain oversight and prepare budgets
- Manage the key processes associated with effective registration of titles
- Ensure an accurate record of design documentation is maintained within Aconex
- Design management with consideration to project sequencing, constructability and sustainability
- Manage legal agreements
- Keep accurate records as to the process of key authority and council processes and manage the delivery of approvals against the project programme
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in the relevant discipline
(Civil Engineering / Land Subdivision)
- Relevant demonstrated experience in civil engineering and design, ideally in the property development sector
- Proven understanding of commercial and financial aspects of development and project delivery
- Highly skilled in project reporting (program, financial, risks and opportunities)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite & Aconex
- Well-developed strategic and commercial acumen
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend