Project Sales Consultant.
Job no: 499086
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
The Residential Business Unit in Brisbane is seeking an experienced Project Sales Consultant to join the team. Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the sales for our Carina site.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Fostering relationships with Fraser’s new and existing customers
- Actioning opportunities via all channels including in person, phone, email, etc.
- Developing strategies generating project opportunities
- Achieving agreed project sales targets
- Managing B2B relationships and key stakeholders with project sale partners
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Preparing and issuing contracts of sale
- Weekly sales reporting
- Completing market research and competitor project profiling
- Delivering presentations to stakeholder and customer groups
- Dealing with customers who purchase our product
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Current Real Estate Licence
- Demonstrated experience in off the plan project sales
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed abilities in stakeholder/relationship management
- The ability to work weekends
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend