IT Support Analyst.
Job no: 499108
Work type: Contract
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
The Corporate Information Technology (IT) team are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst to join Frasers Property Australia on a 6 months max-term contract.
This role sees you provide rapid response for IT incidents and service requests covering end users computing environment.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Provide support to users, responding to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
- Logging, prioritising and resolving incidents and service requests using Footprints and Jira tools ensuring timely attention of requests to meet service SLA’s
- Diagnose incidents/problems through the lifecycle of the support ticket, while ensuring the end user is always informed of its progress.
- End user computing hardware and software support (desktops, laptops, printing, smart devices, meeting rooms, remote access) including installation, configuration, troubleshooting & escalating
- Updates and maintains equipment inventory via the CMDB toolset
- Coordinate with vendors for hardware warranty repairs
- Prepare IT equipment for deployment
- Complete daily report on calls taken, logged, resolved, in progress
- Working proactively with team members to improve end user experience
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role ideally with remote site support
- Active Directory experience managing users, computers, groups and using automation tools like Adaxes, SailPoint etc.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills to support both technical and nontechnical personnel at all levels, throughout the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, especially the ability to listen and understand what is being described, with attention to detail in transcribing communications into the ticketing systems.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- 1st & 2nd level technical skills (Windows 10, MS VPN, Office 365, Apple iPhones and iPads, Android devices, Citrix/RDS, Networking etc.)
- Strong customer service skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend