Senior Quality Advisor (Sydney or Melbourne).
Job no: 499110
Work type: Contract
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
The Corporate Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Division is currently seeking a Senior Quality Advisor to join the team based in our offices in Melbourne or Sydney on a two year contract.
This role sees you as a senior member of the team responsible for the development of an ISO 9001 certifiable quality management system in collaboration with the Residential and Retail Business Units.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Develop process maps for the Residential and Retail Divisions that reflect how work is done and define the minimum performance standards
- Assist in the development of an assurance framework and supporting audit schedule
- Conduct internal audits as per audit schedule
- Preparation for the audit process to achieve certification to ISO 9001
- Develop a robust reporting framework that enables management to understand the effectiveness of system implementation
- Assist in the development of an evidence-based approach to the continual improvement of the Quality Management System
- Develop and facilitate training, to ensure changes to systems can be effectively utilised by its end-users
- Create a work environment based on mutual respect and willingness to assist in achieving FPA objectives
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (Science, Engineering, Quality) or equivalent industry experience
- Certificate in auditing ISO 9001 (preferred)
- Experience in the property/construction industry is advantageous
- 3-5 years industry experience in a diverse and complex organisation implementing a Quality Management System certified to 9001
- Demonstrated experience in integrated HSEQ management systems, facilitation of workshops and data analysis
- The ability to work with stakeholders at all levels both internal and external to the organisation
- A strong commitment to exhibit honest and ethical behaviours
- Creative thinker that enjoys problem solving
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend