Development Manager - Land.
Job no: 499115
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
The Residential line of business are currently seeking an experienced Development Manager to join the team based in our Brisbane Office. Reporting to the Development Director you will be responsible for delivery of the Brookhaven Development within Logan City Council in line with Frasers Property financial and quality standards. Due to the nature of this project it is important that you bring experience in land development.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Manage the project plan, budget and financial control
- Manage and monitor programme regularly
- Manage the end to end delivery including civil and landscape design, approval, procurement and construction
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, including consultants, local authorities and contractors
- Achieve development and planning approvals
- Management of the project infrastructure agreements, claiming of credits and progress tracking
- Prepare contracts and legal documentation in conjunction with solicitors
- Participate in sales and marketing strategy
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a property related discipline such as Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Property Economics, Town Planning etc
- Previous experience working with a large scale residential land development
- Demonstrated knowledge of all stages of the development lifecycle
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team focus and relationship management abilities
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend