Team Assistant (full-time or part-time).
Job no: 499116
Work type: Contract
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
The Sustainability team are currently seeking a Team Assistant to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible to provide administration support to the Global Sustainability Team on a full-time or part-time 12 months contract.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assist the team to operate effectively respond to emails and queries in a professional and timely manner
- Format and prepare presentations in PowerPoint
- Diary management
- Travel coordination
- Manage catering, meetings rooms and event coordination
- Invoice management in SAP & Credit Card reconciliation
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the general administrative areas (i.e. photocopying, printing, report and presentation binding, typing of various documents)
- Create a work environment based on mutual respect and willingness to assist in achieving Frasers objectives
- Archiving and filing
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experienced working in an administrative support role
- Relevant qualifications and a desire to develop a career in Sustainability would be considered highly advantageous
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly developed communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of confidentiality with a high attention to detail
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend