Job no: 499122
Work type: Full time
Categories: Investment Property
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
Our Investment Property line of business is currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to join the team based in our St Kilda Road Office. This reports into and provides support and assistance to the Operations Manager in managing all aspects of building services, statutory compliance and risk management, while also providing exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers. Also working closely with the property management team, this is an integral role for the Victorian industrial portfolio.
This role is an administrative based role which presents the opportunity for an individual who is looking to build and develop their career in operations management.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Recording, tracking, rectifying and closing-out all customer ad hoc maintenance items and building services issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring all Frasers Property safety policies are implemented and maintaining service provider inductions
- Assisting with conducting regular inspections of properties, plant and equipment
(own vehicle can be required)
- Assisting with preparing and tendering services agreements as required
- Maintaining and updating site safety manuals and risk registers
- Maintaining and managing the asset maintenance platform
- Ensuring fire, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical services at the properties are being maintained in accordance with the service agreements
- Assisting with reviewing and coordinating necessary approvals with the Property Management team for tenants to implement fit-out proposals, as well as assisting with the review of operational budgets and expenditure
- As required, assisting the property management team with the preparation of the monthly management reports as well as undertaking other reporting as required (Building services operations, statutory compliance etc)
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant Trade certificate or tertiary qualification in building, construction, facilities management (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a similar role working on a portfolio of industrial assets (ideally)
- An understanding of budgets, expenditure and managing service providers
- Sound knowledge of essential safety measures, fire, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and maintenance management systems
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to maintain strong working relationships
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend