Senior Cost Planner.
Job no: 499128
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
The Residential line of business are currently seeking an experienced Senior Cost Planner to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the Construction Director, the Senior Cost Planner will be responsible for providing accurate cost advice, cost planning and benchmarking services for the Construction and Development teams. This role will have a specific focus on apartment development and construction.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assist with the measurement and cost planning preparation for feasibility
- Maintain market knowledge of pricing and trends
- Provide design and cost alternatives
- Analysis and benchmarking of scenarios, materials, methodologies and procurement strategies
- Assist with advising on construction risk and buildability issues throughout the project
- Assist with tender evaluation and submission
- Continuous improvement of ideas, systems and methodologies
- Interact and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Significant (10+ years) demonstrated experience in multi-level residential construction projects
- Understanding of services regulations, design, BCA Council and Fire Brigade requirements
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with Costx will be considered highly advantageous
- Problem solving ability
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend