Shared Services Representative.
Job no: 499131
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
The Corporate Finance team is currently seeking a Shared Services Representative to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the Shared Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing support to the Payables and Receivables team. This team has responsibility for processing payments, receipting, reconciliations, processing contracts and lease administration.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Preparing payment reports for Joint Venture entities
- Weekly EFT, BPAY, STP, IFM & international payments
- Receipting of leasing and settlement proceeds
- Reviewing and recording of Sales Contracts
- Providing exceptional internal and external customer service experience
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced shared services environment
- Exposure to full function Accounts Payable and Receivable in a high-volume environment
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance
- A strong accounting background
- Experience in the Real Estate sector (not essential but highly advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Excel and Word
- A rigorous and methodical approach with an eye for detail
- A strong team player with the ability to take ownership of tasks
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend