Job no: 499181
Work type: Full time
Categories: Commercial & Industrial, Investment Property
Frasers Property Australia is a diversified property group, with over 650 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, with S$38.8 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
The Investments line of business is currently seeking an experienced Analyst to join the team based in our St Kilda Rd Office. Reporting to the General Manager, the Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical, research and strategic support to the team and will include the financial evaluation of prospective new leases, acquisitions and dispositions.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Financial analysis and modelling around property valuation, reporting, forecasting, acquisition, lease and capital transactions
- Drive research across commercial and retail sectors nationally
- Manage and maintain database integrity relating to tenancy schedules, leases, valuation reports
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations to the Executive Team, Board and investors
- Assist in preparing the Strategic Asset Plans for the portfolio
- Develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholder groups
- Support in the identification of potential acquisitions and disposals through financial analysis and due diligence
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Property, Valuations, Commerce/Business, Economics or similar
- Previous experience in a similar analyst role or property valuations
- Proficient modelling skills in Excel and Argus (preferred)
- Highly developed commercial acumen combined with analytical and strategic thinking
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend