Job no: 499193
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join the team based in our Shell Cove Office on the NSW South Coast. Reporting to the National Property Manager, the Property Manager will be responsible for providing a wide range of customer service to, and support leasing properties for, our landlords.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Communicating with key stakeholders including Sales, Landlords, Tenants etc.
- Driving growth in the Rent Roll
- Administrating Leases
- Preparing monthly reporting, coordinating marketing material, etc.
- Responding to maintenance requests, managing Service Contractors
- Asset and Tenant management
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Agents licence
- Demonstrated experience in Residential Property Management
- Demonstrated experience in Residential Tribunal Hearings
- Proficiency with Excel, Property Tree, and MS Office Suite
- Strong Services Contractor management, and accountancy and negotiation skills
- 24/7 availability for Client response
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend