Senior Corporate Lawyer (Transactions and Projects).
Job no: 499199
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Legal Team are currently seeking an experienced Senior Corporate Lawyer to join the company and be based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the General Manager - Legal, the Corporate Lawyer will be responsible for providing support the team in the provision of services that assist the company in delivering property developments across their full lifecycle.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Managing the delivery of legal advice and services to the business nationally
- Negotiating of acquisition documents including options, contracts for sale and development agreements
- Negotiating construction contracts
- Assisting the embedded network business
- Reviewing of sales contracts and marketing material
- Liaising with internal and external groups around taxation, FIRB, insurance and other regulatory matters
- Assisting in managing internal precedents and legal knowledge updates and training
- Working with the external legal panel for the delivery of services
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and a current practising certificate
- ideally a minimum of 8 years PQE experience in property development obtained in either law firm or in-house environments
- Experience with joint venture and project finance transactions will be considered advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge of development related disputes and litigation will be desirable
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- High developed commercial acumen
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend