Project Manager - Residential.
Job no: 499222
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development business is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team based in our Shell Cove Office on the NSW South Coast. Jointly reporting to the Project Development Director and NSW Construction Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of medium-density residential towers.
This is an opportunity for you to make a real difference and contribute to a once-in-a-generation, regionally significant destination. You will be part of a highly collaborative team environment that is led locally by the project team Development Director.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Project planning, budget, quality control and financial control
- Monitor and manage the programme for each project stage
- Assist with Project and/or Design Brief, and manage the design and value management processes
- Prepare tender, contracts and legal documentation, and review tenders
- Manage and liaise with Authorities on DA, CC and other approvals
- Manage external contractors for building and civil construction
- Contract Administration/Project Management of Design & Construct Contracts on Residential Apartment and Mixed-Use projects
- Develop and maintain key relationships
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience in the construction and property development industry
- Demonstrable project management experience in construction of medium-density residential towers of 4 to 8 storeys
- Landscape and civil construction management experience is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in cost planning, cost control, forecasting and contract administration
- Knowledge of the BCA/NCC and HSE Act, development controls and the approvals processes
- High level of interpersonal skills, communication skills, and problem-solving ability
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend