Senior Commercial Analyst - Capital Transactions.
Job no: 499225
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
The Frasers Australia business are currently seeking a Commercial Analyst to join the Capital Transactions team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Commercial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Commercial manager in the assessment of new acquisitions, and the review of existing projects and other capital ventures.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assist with detailed financial analysis of transactions
- Maintain and update financial models and forecasts
- Create cashflow models for management and reporting
- Assist with the preparation of reports and presentations to the Executive group
- Conduct research on relevant sectors
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of potential acquisitions and disposals
- Understand and conduct appropriate due diligence
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of strategy
- Manage relationships with internal and external groups
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant qualification in finance, accounting, property economics or similar. CA, CPA, CFA qualifications will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in the financial services and/or property industry will be preferable
- Proficiency in financial modelling using Argus
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and analytical abilities
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend