Job no: 499226
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Group, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join the team based in our Wolli Creek and/or Edmondson Park Offices. Reporting to the National Property Manager, the Property Manager will be responsible for providing a wide range of customer service to, and support leasing properties for, our landlords.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Communicating with key stakeholders including Sales, Landlords, Tenants etc.
- Driving growth in the Rent Roll
- Administrating Leases
- Preparing monthly reporting, coordinating marketing material, etc.
- Responding to maintenance requests, managing Service Contractors
- Asset and Tenant management
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Agents licence
- Demonstrated experience in Residential Property Management
- Demonstrated experience in Residential Tribunal Hearings
- Proficiency with Excel, Property Tree, and MS Office Suite
- Strong Services Contractor management, and accountancy and negotiation skills
- 24/7 availability for Client response
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend