Project Marketing Manager.
Job no: 499229
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Project Marketing Manager to join the team based in our South Brisbane Office. Reporting to the State Marketing Manager and in conjunction with the Community Development Manager, State Sales Manager and others, the Project Marketing Manager will be responsible for administering the planning and execution of marketing activities of a key development site(s).
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Prepare and implement strategic marketing plans for each project
- Brief and manage creative and media agencies to execute marketing plan tactics
- Execute project digital marketing activities including EDMs, social media, SEM and SEO with the National Digital Marketing team
- Create and maintain a high-quality image for each project on the website, and ensure all POS, merchandising material and sales support material is updated and available
- Monitor and review marketing and promotional plans
- Visit sales offices and attend sales meetings regularly
- Liaise with external public relations consultancies to identify potential media opportunities
- Undertake market research of competitor projects, and review market conditions
- Proactively participate with customer communication and service improvement, conduct focus groups and opinion surveys
- Undertake monthly reporting of marketing outcomes and report to the project team
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, advertising, communications or associated disciplines
- Experience in property development or real estate in a marketing capacity
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar project marketing role for house and land and/or apartment developments would be considered highly advantageous
- Computer literacy is essential, and a basic understanding of Photoshop and/or InDesign is desirable
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic and analytical approach combined with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend