Project Marketing Manager.
Job no: 499241
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Project Marketing Manager to join the team based in our Melbourne Office. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Project Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of project marketing activities.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Prepare and implement strategic project marketing plans
- Monitor, review and update project marketing plans
- Brief and manage marketing agencies to execute marketing tactics
- Undertake monthly reporting of marketing performance and project targets
- Execute and manage project digital marketing activities including EDMs, social media, SEM and SEO
- Create and maintain project websites, collateral, POS material, sales support material is updated and available
- Undertake market research of competitor projects and activity, and review market conditions
- Proactively participate with customer communication and service improvement, conduct focus groups and surveys
- Visit sales offices to inspect presentation, and attend sales and marketing meetings
- Manage and report on marketing budgets
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, advertising, communications or associated disciplines
- Experience in property development or real estate in a marketing capacity
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar project marketing role for land developments, and/or medium-density and apartment developments, would be considered highly advantageous
- Passion for marketing, drive, initiative, and a proactive attitude
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic and analytical approach combined with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend