Senior Administration Manager.
Job no: 499258
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Investment and Capital Transactions (ICT)
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Investment line of business are currently seeking an experienced Senior Administration Manager to join the team based in our Ed.Square retail centre in Edmondson Park. Reporting to the Senior Centre Manager, the Senior Administration Manager will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Asset Management and Property Management teams across four retail centres.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain supportive relationships with retail operators including novice retailers and national/global retail groups
- Be the main point of contact for tenant customers
- Support Centre Managers and Property Managers in NSW, VIC and QLD
- Provide leadership to other administration roles
- Establish new, or further develop existing, administration practices
- Establish and manage all aspects of lease administration, accounts payable, and arrears management
- Prepare income and expense forecasts, annual outgoings budgets, asset performance reporting, and asset financial reporting
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated senior administration management experience in a retail centre and/or head office of a retail centre developer/operator
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word is essential
- Proficiency in SAP is desirable, but training will be provided to candidates without experience
- Highly developed skills in understanding and managing retail leases
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures, and become the team expert
- Ability to delegate efficiently, work well under pressure, prioritise tasks effectively, and to be flexible and adaptive
- A positive, can-do attitude, a supportive and team-focused outlook, and a strong desire to empathetically support tenants
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend