Sales Coordinator HK.
Job no: 499259
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Australian Residential Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join the team based in our Hong Kong Office. Reporting to the International Sales Director, the Sales Administrator will be responsible for supporting the HK office through effective sales contract administration and overall office management.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Prepare contract documents and ensure they meet state regulations and compliance
- Prepare agency and customer referral agreements
- Coordinate the exchange of contracts between the relevant parties
- Ensure settlement occurs in accordance with the contract conditions
- Monthly reporting on sales, rescinds, and settlements
- Maintain the CRM database with correct information and documentation
- Manage relationships with external agents and stakeholders
- Manage invoicing and commission payments
- Support internal and external audits as required
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal and conveyancing processes
- Prior experience in the Property Development or Real Estate industry
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Mandarin language skills will be considered advantageous but not essential
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend