Assistant Development Manager.
Job no: 499261
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
The Development line of business are currently seeking an Assistant Development Manager to join the Grove team based in our St Kilda Road Office. Reporting to the Development Director, the Assistant Development Manager will be responsible for providing support to the development team in the pursuit of optimising margin and reducing commercial risk on projects.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Manage the creation of the project/product brief
- Project planning, budget monitoring and financial analysis
- Assist in achieving development approvals
- Oversee Tender process with consultants and provide recommendations
- Prepare and manage legal contracts and documentation
- Assist with oversight of construction management
- Assist in preparing marketing and sales strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of land projects
- Prior experience in town planning, cost planning, project management or land development will be considered preferable
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed abilities in stakeholder/relationship management
- A passion for progressing a career in property development
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend