Job no: 499291
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Property Management line of business are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join the team based in our South Brisbane office. Reporting to the Manager – Residential Property Management, the Property Manager will be responsible for managing the south-side Brisbane portfolio and drive growth into PUM targets.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Communication with key stakeholders
- Drive growth in the portfolio through outstanding service
- Develop and manage relationships with landlords, tenants and other business areas
- Manage all relevant documentation such as leases, authorities, etc.
- Coordinate the provision of property management marketing material
- Support monthly reporting and recommendations
- Respond to maintenance requests and coordinate maintenance contractors
- Undertake/coordinate regular portfolio inspections
- Manage defects, bond lodgements, rent review, lease renewals, arrears and vacancies as required
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A current Real Estate Registration Certificate
- Previous experience in Residential Property Management
- Demonstrated experience in managing services contractors
- Proficiency with systems such as Excel and Console is essential, and in Property Tree, IRE, Inspection Express is desirable but not essential
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously
- Excellent reporting, negotiating and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend