Job no: 499335
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our Industrial Development team are currently seeking a Development Analyst to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the General Manager, Business Development the Development Analyst will be responsible for providing financial analysis and analytical insight to the GM and the broader team.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Providing detailed analysis of business development/acquisition opportunities
- Preparation and maintenance of land bank master feasibilities
- Assist in forecasting tasks including rentals, cap rates, land values, etc.
- Maintain databases on transactions and lease expiry register
- Review land tax and rates notices
- Conduct research on relevant sectors
- Maintain competition register on competing land banks
- Assist with preparation of reports and presentations to senior stakeholders
- Support submissions and marketing as required
- Interact and manage relationships with internal stakeholder groups
- Establish and manage relationships with external consultants, agents, researchers and valuers
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Economics, Property Valuation, Investment or Finance
- Previous experience in the property industry, preferably within the Industrial sector
- Demonstrated proficiency with financial modelling
- Highly developed commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
At Frasers Property Industrial, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend