Design Manager – Residential & Mixed-Use.
Job no: 499354
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking a Design Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Design Director, the Design Manager will be responsible for Residential and/or Mixed-Use projects in NSW.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Provide design direction and leadership to the development teams and lead architectural outcomes
- Collaborate with the Development Managers and Development Directors
- Appoint and manage the Consultant teams, coordinate design outcomes, planning and development approvals, and documentation packages
- Conduct design feasibilities for new acquisitions, coordinate design presentation material, and generate design standards
- With the Delivery Project Management teams, ensure design quality and development outcomes are achieved by the Contractor
- Convene, chair and minute Design Meetings, conduct workshops and presentations
- Participate with the Sales and Marketing teams in preparation of marketing material
- Liaise with the QS/Cost Planner to ensure construction cost is within budget during the design stage
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in Architecture or equivalent
- Current Registration as an Architect in NSW is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in Design Management is preferable
- Demonstrated experience in high-rise apartments is essential. Retail and/or Mixed-Use experience is desirable
- Urban design and master-planning experience is desirable
- High-level design skills, particularly in construction detailing
- Knowledge of local urban planning regulations
- Highly developed problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend