Construction Supervisor - Shell Cove.
Job no: 499355
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Construction Supervisor to join the team based in our Shell Cove Office on the NSW South Coast. Reporting to the Construction Manager, the Construction Supervisor will be responsible for implementing safe work practices and quality control to ensure the project meets safety, quality, time and budget objectives.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Manage trades meetings, site inspections, trade allocations, program reviews, and quality assurance
- Provide letting feedback and estimating issues to Estimating, and cost variance reports
- Maintain a safe workplace, carry out site inductions and observations, high-risk inspections, incident inspections, and monitor contractor compliance to HSE Management System
- Implement management plans, traffic management strategies, site cleaning
- Manage materials deliveries and materials movements
- Ensure QA and Pre-settlement inspections items are fully completed; implement customer variations
- Assist Sales, Service, and Maintenance teams in customer service
- Implement program activities with the Construction Manager and Site Manager
- Establish and maintain relationships with subcontractors to ensure excellent service and competitive pricing; resolve contractual disputes
- Contribute to product reviews and buildability management, FF&E and materials specifications
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A Supervisor Certificate or Builders License
- Extensive demonstrated experience in housing construction and the property industry
- Line management and budget responsibility experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Problem solving ability, passion for excellent customer service, ability to work in team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Project, Excel
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend