Job no: 499363
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
The Corporate Finance team is currently seeking an Accounts Officer to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the Shared Services Team Leader, you will be an active contributor to the Reconciliations Management team. This team has responsibility for compliance checks, bank account reconciliations, trust account reconciliations, consolidated invoice processing, travel expense management and BAS preparation reporting and lodgement.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Completion of journals and cash allocations
- Uploading bank transactions
- Month end bank and GL reconciliations and reporting
- Contract execution review with vendors
- Review of insurance requirements
- Credit applications
- Vendor master data management
- Expense function management – overhead costs, travel expenses, corporate cards, etc.
- Managing trust accounts
- Supporting the Tax team with lodgement of BAS monthly and quarterly
- Handling customer queries
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- 5 + years’ experience in a fast-paced shared services environment
- Exposure to full function Accounts Payable and Receivable in a high-volume environment
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance
- A strong accounting background
- Experience in the Real Estate sector (not essential but highly advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Excel and Word
- A rigorous and methodical approach with an eye for detail
- A strong team player with the ability to take ownership of tasks
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend