Development Manager - Residential.
Job no: 499365
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking a Development Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Development Director, the Development Manager will be responsible for the delivery of major urban renewal projects incorporating apartments and townhouses, with mixed-use/retail components.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate Project and Product Briefs, manage the design process and support value management processes
- Manage the preparation and lodgement of planning and development approvals with various authorities
- Conduct regular site visits to address safety, quality, costs, design issues etc.
- Prepare development forecasts and budgets, and manage project revenues, cost reports, etc.
- Monitor project workflow programming
- Manage the preparation of building contracts in conjunction with the legal team
- Liaise with the construction team on construction management
- Manage customer variations, communications, inspections, settlements and maintenance
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Property Economics, Commerce, Construction Management, Architecture or related fields
- Extensive experience in full-cycle development and/or project management of similar projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of planning laws
- Contract and procurement skills
- Adept at decision-making, problem-solving, and influencing
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend