Job no: 499367
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Investment and Capital Transactions (ICT)
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Central Place Sydney (CPS) is a joint venture project between Dexus and Frasers Property that aims to facilitate essential above and below ground integration with future TfNSW initiatives, including potential future over-station development, and will also provide a modern workplace to meet the needs of an emerging technology and innovation precinct.
The CPS team are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join the team based in our Bathurst St Office. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing leasing marketing strategies and collateral for the project.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Contributing to strategic decision making, leasing marketing strategies and implementations, product development
- Liaising with stakeholders including government, anchor tenant, other tenants, and the project team
- Developing bids, proposals, pitches etc.
- Developing and managing marketing budgets
- Managing B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
- Preparation of copywriting, social media content, marketing renders, digital campaigns, public relation campaigns etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships with marketing and advertising/creative agencies
- Reporting on ROI and analysing campaign effectiveness
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies in office asset developments
- A deep understanding of end-to-end marketing processes
- Strong stakeholder management, project management and communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Capabilities in brand visioning, placemaking, renders, submissions, leasing collateral, digital and social media campaigns
- A creative eye, excellent time management skills, organisational agility, and problem-solving skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend