Job no: 499370
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our Industrial line of business are currently seeking an experienced Asset Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Asset Manager (NSW and QLD), the Asset Manager will be responsible for asset management of industrial properties in the portfolios of both FPI and Frasers Industrial and Commercial Trust located in NSW.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the formulation of the investment strategy, preparation of valuations, and sustainability initiatives
- Assisting in co-ordinating new project handovers with project managers
- Liaising with tenants and building customer relationships
- Undertaking leasing campaigns
- Preparation and implementation of annual strategic asset plans
- Implementing asset enhancement initiatives and overseeing delivery of capex projects
- Overseeing the property management function both internal and external
- Assisting in preparation of annual budgets
- Identifying, analysing, recommending and implementing acquisitions and disposals
- Assisting with market research and analysis in leasing and investment
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in real estate/finance/investment, valuations or similar disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in property and asset management
- Excellent abilities in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Argus (or similar)
- Leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
At Frasers Property Industrial, we ‘Find a Place for the Future’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend