Retail Asset Manager.
Job no: 499375
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Investment and Capital Transactions (ICT)
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Investment line of business are currently seeking an Asset Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the General Manager Assets, the Asset Manager will lead the property management function across the Frasers Property Australia retail portfolio, and the asset management of Coorparoo Square retail centre in Brisbane.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Collaborating in the preparation of annual strategic asset plans
- Preparing monthly asset reports and presenting to stakeholder meetings
- Monitoring and administering property management of the retail portfolio
- Managing annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting, arrears management, etc.
- Assisting with leasing strategy, proposing leases for approval, etc.
- Identifying capex projects and implementing capex plans
- Building and maintaining working relationships with customers and other stakeholders
- Liaising with legal teams for preparation of deeds, etc.
- Liaising with valuation consultants to complete asset valuations
- Supporting teams for property research, market analysis, acquisitions and divestments, consultant appointments etc.
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in real estate, finance, investment, valuation, or similar disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in asset management, desirably in the retail sector
- Demonstrated experience in commercial property and property finance
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Adept at negotiation and achieving mutually beneficial outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Argus or similar
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend