Contact Centre Officer.
Job no: 499379
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking a Contact Centre Officer to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Customer Centre Manager, the Contact Centre Officer will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service for incoming calls, emails and webchat.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining purchaser service data and sales lead data
- Assisting with and testing EDMs for various business units
- Responding to incoming sales calls and connecting to appropriate Sales Consultants
- Responding to incoming sales emails and forwarding to appropriate Sales Consultants
- Responding to incoming service calls and emails, and connecting to appropriate Prosperity Care Manager or Property Manager
- Conducting outbound sales calls to prospects and existing purchasers
- Managing customer complaints
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, preferably in a Contact Centre
- Adept at problem-solving, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Word and Project, Excel, etc
- Availability to work flexible and additional hours, during Monday to Sunday 8.00am to 9.00pm
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend