Assistant Development Manager - Land.
Job no: 499384
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
The Development line of business are currently seeking an Assistant Development Manager to join the Grove team based in our St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the Development Director, the Assistant Development Manager will be responsible for providing support to the development team in the pursuit of optimising margin and reducing commercial risk on projects.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate Project and Product Briefs, assist with the design process, manage design consultants, and support value management processes
- Support the preparation and lodgement of planning and development approvals
- Conduct regular site visits to address safety, quality, costs, design issues etc.
- Prepare development forecasts and budgets, and manage project revenues, cost reports, etc.
- Oversee Tender process with consultants and provide recommendations
- Prepare and manage legal contracts and documentation
- Assist with oversight of construction management
- Assist the Sales and Marketing teams with strategy and marketing collateral
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess;
- Qualifications in Property, Finance, Planning or Engineering, or any other related field
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of residential greenfield and broadacre subdivision projects
- Prior experience in urban planning, project management or land development will be considered preferable
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed abilities in stakeholder/relationship management
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend